Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Personal Biodata


Personal Information

Full Name: Luqman Fariz
Nickname: Luqman
Gender: Male
Place and Date of Birth: Ciamis, 18 May 1999
Age: 20 years old
Nationality: Indonesia
Religion: Islam
Height: 170 cm
Weight: -
Address: Perum. Telaga Pasir Raya Blok AC 6 No. 31, Kec. Serang Baru, Kab. Bekasi, Jawa Barat
ZIP Code: 18330
Hobby: Playing video games (online & offline), multimedia (video and photo editing), something that related to English.
Mobile Phone: 081210793642
E-mail address: luqmanfariz1@gmail.com

Education Background

2006-2012: SDN SUKADAMI 03
2012 - 2015: SMP NEGERI 1 CIKARANG SELATAN
2015 - 2018: SMK NEGERI 1 CIKARANG SELATAN
2018-Current: UNIVERSITAS SINGAPERBANGSA KARAWANG

Additional information

My name is Luqman Fariz, my friend usually call me Luqman. I born in Ciamis (Tasikmalaya) but raised in Bekasi. I speak 4 language but some are not really expert. Firstly, I'm able to speak Indonesian very well. Secondly, I also able to speak English but currently I'm still learning. Thirdly, I can speak Sundanese, but usually I only speak Sundanese with my close friends only. And the last one, I'm able to speak Javanese, but I'm very very bad on it (mostly I understand but it is very difficult for me to speak Javanese).

My mother was born in Jogjakarta, that's the reason why I understand and able to speak Javanese even thought a little bit. My Father was born in Ciamis, same town where I was born. And that's the reason why I'm able to speak Sundanese. I love English since I was kid (around 4-5 years old). The reasons why I love English is because I like to play video games (Playstation 1 & 2). Almost every video games on PS1 or PS2 that I have played, they use English as their main language. Another reason is my mother. She always answer every time I ask her some English word or sentences that I didn't understand. From there, I started to find out the meaning of any new word by my self using my dictionary. Day by day passed, I didn't realized  that I keep adding some new word everyday. I feels so lucky because I learn English by such an amazing ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment